> Contact Info
> Server Administrator
> WebMail Login
> Configure your Email
> Member Links
> POP3 Info
We are proud to be a Better Business Bureau approved site.
Whether you are communicating to a few friends or organizing the latest
project for the Office, we provide FREE Mailing List Management for our Customers
desiring to communicate anyone via a Mailing List. Our List Management Software remains to be the
most current and easy to manage software available. Mailing Lists are an convenient way to communicate to
Friends, Family, Co-Workers, Staff ..... We Provide a SAFE, Private, and Easily Managed method
for communicating to anyone you choose as a Member of your Mailing List. Your First List is
free with your subscription! Think about it, what more Safe and Practical way can you
have to communicate with your Family and Friends to any Address under No-JunkMail.com?
I use mine to replace the MyFamily.com Mailing list.
That's SPAM and Virus free communications on our Servers for YOUR Email distribution List.
You decide who you want on your Mailing List, and who can subscribe. We'll provide the
SPAM and Virus Scanning, and we'll provide the Mailing List Manager (you) with any
E-mail which is being attempted from outside your mailing list's membership. YOU Decide who
you want to send and accept E-mail from for your mailing list.
Here are the features of MailMan v. 1.2 - Our Mailing List Manager of Choice.
Here's a brief description of the new features in Mailman 2.1 The
NEWS file contains a detailed summary of all new features.
Here is a short summary of other features in Mailman. For details,
please see the on-line documentation.
- Through-the-web list creation and removal (with automatic
support depending on the MTA)
- Multi-lingual support: list web pages and email notices can be in
any of nearly two dozen supported language, configurable
per-site, per-list, and per-user
- "Real name" support for members
- Much better password-less operation for simple user tasks.
- Support for personalized deliveries and
delivery for foolproof bounce detection
- Emergency moderation
- MIME-based content filtering, with demime/stripmime like options
- Regular expression based topic filtering
- Better membership management, including searching
- Re-organized administrative requests pages
- Moderated newsgroup support
- A new architecture for the mail delivery subsystem, removing
the dependence on cron, for better responsiveness and
- New moderation and privacy controls
- Autoresponse governors
- Users can now change some of their delivery options globally,
for all lists at a site, including their password, delivery
status, real name, etc.
- Much better MIME and I18n support in the archiver
- A separate "list moderator" role has been added
- Urgent: header support (bypasses digests to reach all users
We have been running and Managing Mailing Lists for more than 10 years. Who do you want to
have running your Mailing Lists for you?
- Web based list administration for nearly all tasks, including list
configuration, moderation (post approvals), management of user
- Web based subscribing and unsubscribing, and user configuration
management. Users can temporarily disable their accounts, select
digest modes, hide their email addresses from other members, etc.
- A customizable home page for each mailing list.
- Per-list privacy features, such as closed-subscriptions, private
archives, private membership rosters, and sender-based posting
- Configurable (per-list and per-user) delivery mode
- Regular (immediate) delivery
- MIME digest
- Plain (RFC
- Integrated bounce detection within an extensible framework.
Automatic disposition of bouncing addresses (disable,
- Integrated spam filters
- Built-in web-based archiving, with hooks for external archivers such as
- Integrated Usenet gatewaying.
- Integrated auto-replies.
- Majordomo-style email based commands.
- Multiple list owners and moderators are possible.
- Support for virtual domains.
- Runs on GNU/Linux and most Un*x-like systems, compatible with most
web servers and browsers, and most SMTP servers. Requires Python
2.1.3 or newer.
- An extensible mail delivery pipeline.
- High-performance mail delivery, with a scalable architecture.
We are available at (412)635-7488, or Email us on-line at
Corporate Sponsor of the Pittsburgh InfraGard Member Alliance
Partnership for America